Panel with standing seam
Plates on the so-called standing seam is one of the oldest technologies used in construction. Now we can offer a modern solution in the traditional shape of sheet metal with standing hem.
- Panels are manufactured to any length depending on the customer’s needs.
- Connecting the panels takes place by means of a latch without the need to bend the seam.
- Each panel has ready assembly holes to facilitate fastening to the structure.
- The application of longitudinal profiling on panels is designed to limit the possible undulations of the surface due to the thermal expansion of the material.
- Machine-cut latches (in option for PD 510P-S, PD 510T-S and PD 510F-S panels, PS 510 NANO *) allow for mounting on the starter strip.
* – panel PD 510 NANO is available only in the version with a notch for mounting on the starter strip.
RWT Sp. z o.o.
ul. Parkowa 1/6
+48 882 559 953
+48 882 559 951
+47 486 33 800
Org. nr. PL 818-171-99-79