Presto double-wing garage door
The double-wing garage door combines tradition and modernity. The possibility of opening the double-leaf steel gate automatically means that the user does not have to use force and is not exposed to unfavorable weather conditions. It is used in residential buildings, utility rooms and in freestanding garages.
The main advantages of the double-leaf garage door:
– has symmetrical or asymmetrical wings
– possibility of manual or automatic operation
– a wide range of structures, embossing and a wide range of colors, which allows you to match the door to the building and customer preferences
– the door leaves are filled with a 40mm thick segment panel
– durable construction of the gate is made of cold steel profiles that do not have a thermal barrier
Segment panel with a height of 500mm, 555mm or 610mm selected according to the height of the gate and with a thickness of 40mm, made of steel sheets, hot-dip galvanized, and then varnished or coated with PVC veneer. The filling is a freon-free polyurethane foam. Depending on the panel type, the intersection seal is located in its lower or upper part.
RWT Sp. z o.o.
ul. Parkowa 1/6
+48 882 559 953
+48 882 559 951
+47 486 33 800
Org. nr. PL 818-171-99-79